L’Horizon Resort and Spa is an intimate-sized property, making us best suited for a maximum of 90 to 100 guests on property for special occasions and 50 guests who will spend the night. We do require a complete buy-out of the property for large social events. The following fees are applicable for any event, and are subject to change.
- Low season - 25 Bungalow buy-out ranges between $12,050 – $18,155 per night plus applicable taxes and $35 resort fee per room/per night.
- High season - 25 Bungalow buy-out ranges between $22,690 – $30,265 per night plus applicable taxes and $35 resort fee per room/per night.
- Resort fee includes: Bike rentals, Gym access, daily water and coffee service, turndown service, hand and foot massages poolside, poolside treats, Wi-Fi throughout the property, morning newspapers.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
Our restaurant SO•PA is an open-air venue located on property. Dramatic, refined, and intimate, SO•PA offers a unique alfresco dining experience.The restaurant is an intimate setting which can hold up to 65 people for formal seated events or up to 100 people for cocktails. Finished with fire pits, fountains, Lindsey Adelman chandeliers, SO•PA is the desert's most distinctive gourmet restaurant and cocktail lounge.
- $20,000 minimum for weekday events (Monday – Thursday)
- $30,000 minimum for weekend events (Friday – Sunday)
- L’Horizon is in a residential neighborhood. We have strict noise restrictions. Music must end at 10pm and is restricted to being piped through the resort’s speaker system.
- Our luxury bungalows are appointed with king size beds which accommodate two adult guests. We do not provide or allow roll-away beds.
- All weddings and events of size must have a wedding/event planner. We can provide a list of suggested vendors.
- L’Horizon Resort and Spa does not provide any china, glass, silver, chairs, tables or dance floors. All these items must be rented for any large event.
- The is a furniture removal fee that will be applied as necessary.
- The property is adults-only. Except for a property buyout, no children under the age of 18 are allowed on premises.
- All alcohol and food must be provided by the property. No outside alcohol or food may be brought into the property for consumption.
For additional information, please contact:
Michael J. Vavru - Group Sales Manager