We are here to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable, and we want our guests and our team to feel safe. A few things to note, our bungalows are designed with individual temperature-controlled units, with private entrances and no enclosed hallways or elevators to share. We also have some of the best weather Southern California has to offer, and what better way to social distance in style, grace, and comfort.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Increased cleaning with a focus on high-touch areas.
- Team members will have temperatures taken at home and will not arrive at work if they are exhibiting symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the property.
- Team members will be wearing face protection, and we ask that guests do the same in enclosed public areas.
- Please keep a social distance from other guests and team members and do not congregate in public areas.
- Furniture in public areas has been rearranged to allow social distancing, and some items have been removed from guest rooms for extra precautions.
- Property tours, in addition to luggage assistance and storage, will be available by request.
- We are a registered guest only hotel, allowing two guests per room. Reminder we are 21+
- Currently, food and beverage service will be for registered guests only. We will be serving breakfast/lunch/dinner daily in the room or poolside.
- We are staying up to date and following California's essential/non-essential travel guidelines.