- The 1952 William F. Cody structure was finished by renowned designer Steve Hermann, and has already been named a Leading Hotel of the World property.- The Desert Sun
- The property is one of the finest examples of mid-century modern architecture in California.- Fodors
- L’Horizon is a desert oasis that has joined the leading hotels of the world.- Fodors
- Ear your heart out, Parker.- Hotel Chatter
- Mid-century perfection.- Hotel Chatter
- A legend in the making.- Leading Hotels of the World
With iconic, mid-century modern architecture and a rich Hollywood history, L'Horizon offers a perfect boutique-hotel experience just minutes from downtown Palm Springs. Built in 1952 by renowned architect William F. Cody, L'Horizon was a favorite celebrity destination spot in the 50s and 60s, and it attracted guests of Hollywood's golden era including Marilyn Monroe and Betty Grable and several U.S. Presidents.
After completing a multimillion-dollar re-envisioning by celebrity designer Steve Hermann, it is Palm Springs only luxury boutique hotel. It's twenty-five bungalows with private patios and outdoor showers, spread out over three acres, provide an exclusive and intimate feel to the property. Featuring Frette Linens, Le Labo toiletries, marble baths, and a mix of bespoke and high end vintage furniture, it is once again an iconic property in the making. L’Horizon Resort and Spa is an Adult only Resort, all guests must be 18 and over.